Interim Report January – March 2023
Holmström Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is a public company in the property sector and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Holmströmgruppen AB. The business is based on ownership of residential and community service properties as well as part ownership in property-related associated companies. Our focus is on working for sustainable and long-term value creation.
COMMENTS TO THE RESULTS
JANUARY – MARCH 2023
· Rental income amounted to SEK 12 m (20). The decrease from previous year is due to the sale of Klippudden Fastigheter to a jointly-owned JV as per 2022-02-14.
· Other income amounting to SEK 4 m (0) is a one-off insurance compensation due to a fire.
Corresponding one-off costs of repairs amounting to SEK -4 m effecting the Operating and maintenance costs, i.e. a net SEK 0 m effect on Net operating income.
· Net operating income was SEK 5 m (9).
· Operating losses from associated companies was SEK -71 m (0).
· Changes in the value of investment properties was SEK 0 m (28).
· Profit/loss before tax for the period was SEK -83 m (25).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS JANUARY – MARCH 2023
· No significant events has occurred during the quarter.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
· After the end of the quarter, Ken Wendelin took over the role of CFO and deputy CEO of Holmströmgruppen.