Holmström Fastigheter publishes its first interim report today
JANUARY – JUNE 2021
· Rental income amounted to SEK 29 m.
· Net operating income was SEK 18 m.
· The operating profit was SEK 60 m. Operating losses in associated companies had a negative impact with SEK 51 m. Changes in the value of investment properties contributed positively with SEK 96 m. SEK 75 m of the change in value is attributable to the acquisition of companies from F Holmströmgruppen Group.
· Profit before tax was SEK 52 m and Net profit for the period was SEK 29 m.
APRIL – JUNE 2021
· Rental income amounted to SEK 26 m.
· Net operating income was SEK 17 m.
· The operating profit was SEK 13 m. Operating losses in associated companies had a negative impact with SEK 22 m. Changes in the value of investment properties contributed positively with SEK 21 m.
· Profit before tax was SEK 5 m and Net loss for the period was SEK 2 m.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS APRIL – JUNE 2021
· Issuance of a bond amounting to SEK 300 m.
· Acquisition of nine properties in Kalmar and Norrköping.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
On July 7, Holmström Fastigheter, together with companies within the Holmström Group and Areim, announced a cash offer to the shareholders in Magnolia Bostad for a consideration of SEK 76 per share. On August 20, the offer was declared unconditional after shareholders representing 97.55 percent of the shares and votes in Magnolia Bostad accepted the offer. Compulsory redemption regarding the remaining shares in Magnolia Bostad is initiated. The offer values Holmström Fastigheter’s shares in Magnolia Bostad at SEK 1,150 m, which is SEK 308 m above the book value as of the second quarter of 2021. In the third quarter, the valuation will thus have a positive effect on earnings of SEK 308 m.
For more information, please contact:
Erik Rune, CEO Holmström Fastigheter Holding AB (publ)
+46 73 399 40 30, email@example.com
The information Holmström Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) publishes in this report is required in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons, on 25 August 2021 at. 07.30 a.m. CEST.