Articles of Association
The Articles of Association are the regulatory framework of a limited liability company, which together with legislation sets out the framework for the business. The corresponding regulations for an economic association are designated bylaws.
The articles of association of a Swedish limited liability company shall include: the company name of the company in Sweden where the company's board of directors shall have its registered office.
§ 1 Company name
The company name of the limited liability company is Holmström Fastigheter Holding AB (publ).
§ 2 Registered office of the Board of Directors
The board of directors has its registered office in Stockholm Municipality.
§ 3 Activities
The limited liability company shall directly or indirectly own and manage real estate and securities and related activities.
§ 4 Share capital
The share capital shall be not less than SEK 500,000 and not more than SEK 2,000,000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The number of shares shall be not less than 500,000 and not more than 2,000,000.
§ 6 Board of Directors
The Board of Directors shall consist of not less than 3 and not more than 10 members with a maximum of 10 deputies.
§ 7 Auditors
1 to 2 auditors and 0 to 2 deputy auditors are appointed to audit the annual accounts of the limited liability company and the accounts and the administration of the Board of Directors and the CEO.
§ 8 Notice
Notice shall be made by advertising in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and svenska Dagbladet.
§ 9 Matters at the Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting, the following matters shall be dealt with.
1. Election of chairman of the meeting
2. Drawing up and approving the electoral roll
3. Choice of one or two adjusters
4. Examination of whether the meeting has been duly convened
5. Approval of agenda
6. Presentation of the annual report and the auditor's report
7. Decision on:
– adoption of the income statement and balance sheet
– allocation of the company's profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
– discharge from liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO
8. Determination of fees to the Board of Directors and auditors
9. Election to the Board of Directors and auditors.
10. Other matters, to be raised at the general meeting in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551) or the Articles of Association.
§ 10 Financial year
The financial year is January 1 - December 31.